Chain Link Fence
We provide world-class galvanized chain link fence installation to all of McKinney, Texas and most parts of Collin County.
If you’re looking for a chain link fence for your residential or commercial property, call Fencing McKinney today for a free, no obligation quote.
Request A Free Estimate
Why Choose Chain Link Fencing
Chain link fences are part of the landscape in every U.S. city. In fact, they may be the most popular style of fencing.
Not 100% sure why you should choose chain link fencing? Don’t worry, we can think of a few.
If you’re conscious about your budget, you’ll be glad to know chain-link fencing is an extremely affordable option for your property. When you compare it to vinyl and wood fencing, it always comes out on top. By far, it’s the most cost effective option.
This should be especially good news if you need fencing for a parking lot, sports field, school, body of water, or any large area.
The second great benefit is how durable a quality chain link fence is.
What makes chain link fences so durable?
Here’s a few main reasons why:
- All steel components are hot-dip zinc coated in order to increase the time it can go without rusting or corroding.
- We use aluminum to attach the chain link fabric to the cross bars between the posts. This adds even more protection from rust and adds more longevity.
- The fence caps, rail ends, and eye tops are also die cast aluminum.
To Hire Us
At Fencing McKinney, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the McKinney, TX area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Will It Be Unsightly?
You may be thinking chain link fencing is unsightly.
Some would even say it’s best suited for construction sites and unattented-to parks, but they’re also great for homes and businesses.
Chain Link Security Fences & Gates
We and our clients take the security of their homes and businesses very seriously. Whether you’re protecting your family or inventory, chain link fencing can provide a durable barricade without driving down your property value. These privacy fences can be built with privacy slats, windscreens, & barbed wire.
Barbed wire is great to keep local wildlife like Coyote and Raccoons from climbing over.
In our opinion, chain link fences make for the best privacy fences. Wrought Iron is a great choice, but considering the cotst, you’re not getting a whole lot more compared to chain link, the more affordable option.
It’s best to strive for a height of 6 feet or higher while ensuring the thickness of the wire is at least 9-gauge.
Chain Link Installation For Sports Complexes
Chain link fencing is great for all types of indoor and outdoor sports facilities, such as:
- Tennis courts
- Baseball fields
- Soccer fields
- Batting cages
Fencing for tennis courts is usually around 10-12 ft tall and completely encloses either one tennis court or multiple courts. This style of fencing is durable and easy to install. For outdoor fences, windscreens can also be installed. Nothing is more of a drag then trying to play tennis while battling the wind.
Chain Link Dog Runs
Chain link dog runs are great for many reasons:
- They can easily be customized or expanded.
- They are weatherproof since they’re constructed mostly out of galvanized steel.
- Since they’re weatherproof, they’re extremely durable.
We can build dog runs as stand alone kennels or multiple runs.
Get A Free Estimate
How to Maintain Your Chain Link Fencing
Here are a few steps you can take to maintain your chain-link fencing.
- Inspect Your Fencing Regularly: You should inspect your fence once or twice a month. You’ll want to find missing or broken links and check for rust.
- If You Find Rust, Make Sure You Treat It: Rust is the #1 problem with chain-link fencing. To combat it, we suggest using Rustoleum. If it expands to a bigger area, you’ll end up needing to replace it
- Avoid Causing Damage: Avoid causing damage to your fence from things like lawnmower collision.
- Wash Your Fence Regularly: Dust and debris can easily stick to your chain-link fence. Make sure to hose it off regularly.
Why Choose Us
Here are a few of the chain link fence installations we’ve done recently:
- Driveway gates
- Entry Gates
- Indoor fencing
- Dog Kennel
- Tennis Courts
We use thee top quality chain link material and give our customers mutliple options
Call us at 469-804-5829 for to find out how much quality chain link fence installation costs.
We Do Chain Link Fence Installation In The Following Areas
McKinney, Celina, Prosper, Mellisa, Princeton, Anna, Weston, Lucas, Allen, Gunter, Little Elm, Frisco. Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Lavon, Lowry Crossing, Parker, Murphy, Nevada, Fairview, Hebron, New Hope, St. Paul, and most of Collin County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (469) 804-5829.